The University of Peaches and Cream
Grab your geek chic spectacles and plaid pinafore because it is time to go back to school. This, however, is no ordinary lecture. Prepare to study the art of beauty at the University of Peaches and Cream!
Starting tomorrow, the girls behind Liverpool’s most amazing beauty parlour will be on hand to deliver personal tutorials to those wishing to improve their make up skills. Taking a maximum of 8 ladies per sesson, Peaches Nicola and Kate will be sharing their coveted tricks of the trade and encouraging women to feel confident in applying their make up.
By enrolling in the University of Peaches and Cream* each girl will be taught exactly how to do her make up in accordance with the features of her own face. The initial course will consist of the following:
- Learning the trademark Peaches and Cream beauty style: a brown smoky eye with peachy cheeks (this will be compulsary).
- 1 hour tutorial demo.
- 1 hour practical tutorial with feedback.
- A step-by-step learning guide for you to take away at the end of your session.
Further to this course, the ladies will be providing later tutorials in accordance with the following themes:
- Glittery smoky eyes (I’ve had these before and trust me they are to DIE for! See our Bed-In event page for some pictures)
- Showgirl and theatrical
- Bright eyes
- Burlesque style
- Additional discs to take away featuring images of these looks for future reference.
Want to book? All courses will be on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6-8pm at the parlour in Dale End and will cost £40. Payment must be paid in full to secure your place but you can do so with ease over the phone! Call 0151 227 1669 to book your place and embrace your pretty features.
Peaches and Cream, 8b Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 4TH
- Tue 8th February
- Wed 9th February
- Wed 16th February
- Tue 22rd February
- Wed 23rd February
- Tue 1st March
- Wed 23rd March
*Please note: this course does not result in a qualification in make up.