Mixed Gems Guide to Christmas
Use these guidelines to give the lady in your life a stocking she will never forget.
1. Jewellery from Tiffanys. The moment she sees a little mint coloured box her heart will skip a beat. All of their jewellery is timeless – from padlock pendants to eternity rings – you won’t be able to go wrong.
2. Red lipstick, red nail varnish and perfume from Chanel. When it comes to cosmetics there is no brand like Chanel to make a girl feel pampered. Red nails and lips are classically the most beautiful (and sexy) and suit every woman regardless of her colouring or age. Perfume, too, is cliché for a reason; Chanel’s perfumes are the most sophisticated of them all. Encourage her to unleash her inner Coco Chanel and be sure to keep the packaging for extra drama.
3. Underwear from Agent Provocateur. From Kylie Minogue to Kate Moss or Maggie Gyllenhaal, Agent Provocateur is a beautiful lingerie line favoured by a clientele of utmost sophistication. Treat her to a couple of pieces from here and she will treasure them forever.
4. Chocolates from Hotel Chocolat. Chocolates are a must when celebrating Christmas, but where you’ve got them from will make all the difference. Hotel Chocolat chocolates melt in your mouth and are so perfect that you’ll be able to keep eating and eating without that awful sickly feeling (I’m speaking from greedy experience).
5. Tickets to the Opera. Bit of a wild card but derived from the ultimate ladylike moment! There are few more heart-warming film scenes than when Richard Gere decides to take Julia Roberts to the opera in Pretty Woman. Tell her that you’re recreating this moment of ultimate romance and she will love you forever. The evening will be a fabulous opportunity for her to wear all of the other things that you’ve bought her, too!
With a stocking like this, your girlfriend is sure to have a wonderful Christmas.