Like many others, I’ve been making the most of my Easter break by doing an enormous clear out. Among my possessions are these beautiful rings that I purchased with the hope of setting up a small online shop to accompany my blog. Each ring is more gorgeous than the next, but there’s one huge problem… they’re cluttering up my bedroom and they’ve all got to go!
Could you offer one of them a good home for the very small price of just 99p?
This week I’m selling a number of cocktail rings that I have sourced from a number of places. When it comes to jewellery, I love really unusual, striking pieces that no-one else will have, so I’ve tried to find similar pieces to sell. (The only problem is I am going to be heartbroken when parting with them!)
Using one of my favourite iPhone apps, Frametastic, I’ve put together some collections of rings that I think team nicely with one another. Have a browse and follow the links under the pictures if you’d like to be redirected to the eBay listing. All rings marked with an asterisk (*) have a 99p starting bid!
The turquoise ring here is my favourite, but think how lovely the long gold ring would look teamed with a black nail varnish? L-R:
- Gold, Red and Black Aztec Inspired Cocktail Ring *
- Gold and Marble Ornate Oversized Cocktail Ring
- Tribal Turquoise Stone and Gold Pattern Ring *
- Gold and Purple Tribal Cocktail Ring *
Pretty in Pink
One of my favourite films is Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette, and all of these rings seem like they could have been worn by her. The second ring across has been gushed at and admired by everyone I’ve shown my rings to, and the very last ring is one that I own myself… it goes with everything. L-R:
- Dusky Pink Cameo Cocktail Ring *
- Pearl and Gem Cocktail Ring *
- Pink and Multi-Stone Cameo Cocktail Ring *
- Peach Stone Cocktail Ring *
These rings are all a little unusual, they’re definitely all one-of-a-kind. My absolute favourite is this Mexican Sugar Skull ring, it is so unique and has become something of an iconic Mixed Gems theme. I’m also a huge animal lover and love animal-themed jewellery. This little zebra is a keeper. L-R:
- Cream and Grey Zebra Head Cocktail Ring *
- Gold Glitter Leopard Print Cocktail Ring *
- Mexican Sugar Skull Gold and Paint Cocktail Ring
- Crazy Eyeball and Gold Hands Cocktail Ring – SOLD
The fuchsia colour in all of these rings makes them all look so lavish. That first ring is very strange, it is wrapped in gold wire and could be interpreted as either a Barbie Girl’s dream or even a lovely addition to the earlier Aztec inspired pieces. L-R:
- Fuchsia and Gold Wire Cocktail Ring *
- Gold and Pink Flower Cameo Cocktail Ring *
- Gold and Pink Heart Cocktail Ring *
- Gold and Pink Oversized Cocktail Ring *
Under the Sea
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about the ocean themes that have littered the SS12 fashion collections. What better way to embrace the trend than by wearing a small piece of jewellery for a fraction of the price of the high-fashion brands? The turquoise fish ring is my favourite piece out of all of my rings… I was very tempted not to sell it! I know I featured the pearl ring in another collection but I think it works so well with this theme, too; it’s very versatile. L-R:
- Mother of Pearl and Gold Tribal Cage Ring *
- Turquoise Fish Cocktail Ring – SOLD
- Cream and Gold Dolphin Cocktail Ring *
- Pearl and Gem Cocktail Ring *
I hope you like them, and please take a look at my eBay world for even more rings. What would you style them with? Which are your favourites? I’d love to hear from you – leave me a comment and tell me below.
All of these items end in 7 days so happy bidding and good luck!